Our colleagues in ITIS inform us that work will be taking place on Monday evening (6 July) which will affect anyone trying to access learn.gold from outside Goldsmiths from 9pm to around midnight.
The affected services will be:
- learn.gold (unavailable offsite)
- Email and calendar
- Goldsmiths websites – including Goldmine
- My Goldsmiths
- VPN / Remote access to Goldsmiths IT Systems
- Internet access from Goldsmiths
- Any departmental web-based service
- Any departmental internet facing service (hosted at Goldsmiths but accessible off-campus)
These will be unavailable for at least 15 minutes starting at 9pm and may be interrupted up until midnight. For more information please contact ITIS.